Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mac's Law

Mac's Law (Unchained Series, Book #1) Mac's Law by Sarah McCarty


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Sarah McCarty is becoming an all-time favorite of mine in the field of western erotic writers. This is my first of hers but not my last. I certainly hope this Unchained Series continues being written. She has many books out and the "Promise" series is just wonderful. Promises Reveal will be out in October.



I met Sarah at the Lori Foster/Dianne Castell get together in June 2008. She is a friendly wonderful woman with incredible blue eyes. She is also a gadget person like I. Keep on writing and I will continue to read, Sarah. I promise I will buy everything she writes from now on. I love a western and she is right up there with Diana Palmer, only steamer. Mac was such an Alpha who finally met his match. I only wish he were real.

I have bought Sam's Creed but have not listened to it yet.


View all my reviews.

No comments: